Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Screen Cast for Picasa

youtube

This link above is the only way I could figure out to get my screen-cast onto this blog because my screen-cast was originally saved on a different google and youtube account, but anyways, I believe this should be the correct video.
The resource that I used for the screen-cast was picasa, I thought is was great how easy it was to transport the pictures from your picasa account to my personal learning environment. Once it was originally figured out it became very easy to use and manipulate. One part that i found particularly interesting was the ability to narrate the pictures in the slideshow as they went by. I think playing with the text that shows when a picture is shown can really change the meaning.

The screen-casting aspect of this was very easy, but i had some technical difficulty with my microphone, hence the no volume on the screen cast. I tried to figure out how to adjust the volume of my microphone but was unsuccessful. Overall I think both of these technologies are important and useful, but need to be explored and figured out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment