Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Screen cast and response





For these two chapters I had never heard a lot about concepts like screen casting  or pod casting and had very little knowledge about them. Flickr I find very interesting and something that could become very resourceful for any subject. When creating  screen cast I really had no idea what I was doing at first and had to just explore it. I also used Quick Time for this assignment and it worked well. After a while I was able to walk my way through what was needed both on flickr and for the screen cast.  At the start of this assignment i was very skeptical but when I was finished I stopped for a minute and thought this was pretty cool and productive. Doing projects like this and reading about multimedia tools such as the one's discussed in chapters 7 and 8 really open a lot of new doors. I by no means have become an expert at screen casting but it is something that could be very useful and I would like to learn more about.

2 comments:

  1. hey andy, dont see your screencast embedded in your page. let me know if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete